Saturday, December 8, 2012

Candice Accola for Show Me Your Mumu 2012

"The Vampire Diaries" star Candice Accola did a photoshoot for a clothing and jewellery line called- Show Me Your Mumu.

Here are some photos.











 

PS:  Next week, on the mid-season finale of The Vampire Diaries.



 Today it's Ian's birthday! He turns 34!

Happy Birthday, Ian Somerhalder! ♥



Don't forget to enter the Chicnoca Christmas Giveaway!

Kisses!

Photos: Ryan Hebert 
Source: Showmeyourmumu.com
Video: Youtube.com

32 comments:

  1. awesome photos!

    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's amazing!!!

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks beautiful

    following

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will check out your blog! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice accessories...following u too dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous post. Adore it!!!

    Kisses,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte interesant blogul tau! Te urmaresc si eu acum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, aren't they just stunning! I would love for us to follow each other, I am now following you!

    Sophia xx
    Australian Couture

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow.... I need those jewelries in my life!
    I heart VD too.... still waiting for the new series here...
    Great photos!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I will visit your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pics are so beautiful and inspiring <3


    NEW OUTFIT POST "le cirque noir" on:
    http://www.rollickingmood.com/2012/12/le-cirque-noir.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm your new follower , mind to check out my blog and follow me back?^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Monday, my dear!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I hope that you're having a great day! Kisses

      Delete
    2. This look is seriously stylish, Wow!!!

      Delete