Monday, August 20, 2012

Shopping: Zebra Necklace and Beauty Products

Hello girls!

A few days ago I went for a mini shopping session in my neighborhood; I bought some beauty products and I picked up from the postal office this zebra necklace that I oredered from Ebay.

The necklace was $3.89. You can find it here.




Beauty products


Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation - I wanted to try this foundation for such a long time and now it's finally mine.


Seventeen Yellow Out Clear Coat Nail Whitener - I use it as a base coat and my nail polish resists about a week on my nails.


Flormar 246- It's a nice colour but you need 3-4 layers to obtain the colour from the bottle.


Essence Lash&Brow Gel Mascara- I love to used it on my eyelashes just before I apply the black mascara.


Do you use any of these products?

Kisses!

12 comments:

  1. loving the zebra necklace

    great stuff

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lantisorul e foarte frumos! Am avut si eu fondul de ten .. mi-a placut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! Ma bucur ca iti place lantisorul.
      Inca nu am apucat sa folosesc fondul de ten, sper ca mi-am nimerit nuanta :)
      Te pup!

      Delete
  3. Fain colierul. Si mult mai ieftin ca cel de la Oasap :)) :D sa-l porti cu placere :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multumesc! :* E mai ieftin, dar cel de la Oasap e mai frumos:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ti-ai comandat ceva de la Oasap recent? Eu mi-am luat un inel cu creditul de la concursul Beat the Monster si sunt curioasa cat trebuie sa l mai astept :)) La tine cam cat a durat transportul?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, mi-am comandat o geanta care a ajuns in 10 zile.

      Delete
  6. Thank you! I'm already following you! Kisses

    ReplyDelete