Saturday, August 20, 2011

Affordable versions of high end bags

I have a passion for bags,everytime that I go shopping I am looking for bags. My dream is that someday I can afford a Chanel 2.55 bag or a Hermes Birkin or a Fendi Peek-A-Boo or a Mulberry or the list can go on and on :)

Since I can't afford them I bough some similar bags at good prices from random stores. Don't get me wrong,I am not a fan of fakes, I wouldn't buy for exemple a fake Chanel bag where you can see the logo or a Luis Vuitton or anykind of bag that has the logo of the brand.

These bags are look alikes,they don't have any logos on them.

I bought this bag from a random store and it cost around 13 .




This bag is from Camaieu and I boughted at sales for about 13 .




This bag is from Moa, also bought at sales, it cost me around 30 .



I bought this bag from a random store for about 30 .



What's your dream bag?




The photos of the original bags are from: Google.com


3 comments: