Monday, February 21, 2011

TAG: Get To Know Me

I saw this tag on Steph's blog .


1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes,I am named after my godmother-Andreea
2. When was last time you cried?
I don't remember.
3. Do you have kids?
No.I am to young for kids :)
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Yes.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sometimes.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No,I am afraid of heights.
7. Whats your favorite cereal?
I don't eat often cereal,but when I do I like Nestlé Fitness.
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Hair.
9. What is your eye color?
Blue
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy Endings
11. Favorite smells?
Vanilla,melon,cucumber,mango.
12. Summer or winter?
None.I like spring and autumn.
13. Computer or television?
Computer
14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Austria
15. Do you have special talents?
No
16. Where were you born?
Bucharest,Romania.
17. What are your hobbies?
Fashion,watching movies,tv-show(I am obssesed with tv-shows),traveling,astrology.
18. Do you have any pets?
No.I would love to have a dog.
19. Favorite movie?

I can say only one... Cruel intentions 1,A walk to remeber,10 Things I Hate About You,The Notebook,The pacifier,Fast&Furios.
20. Do you have any siblings?
No,I don't have any brothers or sisters.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am grown up.... I would love a job in the fashion industry (dreams :P)
22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I don't remember.
23. Movies you dislike.
I can't think at any bad movie right now.
24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
I would like to meet all of them.
25. Who do you tag
I tag:
Modniza
Honeÿ Bunny
Special K

Glossy Girl
Simi
Andreea
Anaivilo
Lauren
Anda Zelenca
Dulce Candy

10 comments:

  1. Great to know a little bit more about you!
    Nice post.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie ! :*

    (\_ _/)♥
    (='.'=)♥
    (\_ _/) ♥
    Kisses from Honeÿ Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mersi mult Andreea ca te-ai gandit la mine.pe acest tag nu il fac . cand nu imi plac intrebarile -nu raspund/pupici,mersi mult.poate data viitoare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The resemblance between what you've answered and what would I answer made me smile a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tredy Feeling: Thank you! I would love to know more about you so feel free to do the tag.
    Honey Bunny:Cu placere! :*
    Modniza: Cu placere! :*
    Rocs:You made me curious :)feel free to do the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Yes, I am named after my father's ex-girlfriend :)
    2. Same.
    3. Same + I really really don't like them! Not even a bit!
    4. Same (at least I guess so...).
    5. Yes! A lot!
    6. Same.
    7. Same.
    8. Clothes.
    9. Brown.
    10. Same.
    11. Hot wine with cinnamon, amaretto, vanilla (and I'm sure there are many others I like but slip my mind now).
    12. Same.
    13. Same.
    14. Beijing, China.
    15. Same.
    16. Brasov, Romania.
    17. fashion, traveling, reading, photography, Japanese and Chinese cultures and languages, dancing, enjoying life :).
    18. Yes, a dog, Muffin and I would like a white Persian cat.
    19. Wizard of Oz (the one with Judy Garland) and (almost) all Tim Burton's movies.
    20. Same.
    21. BIG Same! (Just that I'm not a grown up yet :P)
    22. Same.
    23. There are way to many!
    24. Same.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Special K & Anda Zelenca: Cu placere :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rocs: Ma bucur ca ai facut tagul! :*:*

    ReplyDelete